This page contains most of our price lists. There are separate tables for Air and Sea Freight, and also a separate list for our additional services.
A lot of people think it’s difficult to relate to both weight and volume, so we have included an explanation here.
AIR pricelist valid from. 1.7.2023
|From Weight||To Weight||Max Volume||Norway NOK||Sweden SEK||Denmark DKK||Finland EURO|
|35||10000000||4,5 pr Kilo||39||39||33||4,6|
NB: Addition to rate $0.85 pr kilo chargeable weight.
Information Air Freight:
In this calculation, we use the factor of 4.5
This means that your package can have 4.5x the volume as weight. If this is exceeded, the freight cost will be calculated after volume.
For example: 1 package weighs 10 kg and the volume is 50 liter.
After calculation, this will be 11.11 | (50/4.5 = 11.11)
SEA pricelist valid from. 20.4.2022
|From weight||To weight||To Volume||Norway NOK||Sweden SEK||Denmark DKK||Finland EUR|
|* Inland included||Freight calculator is updated|
|** Fixed rates|
|*** Rate pr weight above 300 kg/dm3|
* If you only receive one package in a SEA batch AND it is under 5 kg/5dm3 – delivery to your post address is included. Your package might still get additional charges that is not included in the price (for instance if one of the sides is over 120 cm.) Check out our price list for additional costs for more information.
Information Sea Freight:
Rates in the chart are calculated to Tistedal, Norway.
When we have measured and weighted your packages, you will get the price calculated to your home.
If you want to be listed as “Hentekunde” or you have your own transport, it is possible to let the packages stay at our terminal for 7 days before any rent is commencing.
The factor for weight and volume is 1-to-1, and to find the price of a consignment, you must know the weight and volume of your shipment.
The largest number will be decisive for the price.
More information regarding Sea Freight is here.
Price per extra package and for “long” packages
The fixed amount per package that you receive in the same shipment (batch) is set to 45 NOK.
This amount is the same for both Sea and Air Freight. This covers the Registration Fee and Handling Fee. Packages with one side exceeding 120 cm will get an additional cost of NOK 130.
Benefits of Combined Invoicing (samfakturering):
- All packages received within the same shipment (batch) are invoiced together.
- We split Air and Sea batches; they are invoiced separately.
- We calculate a total weight/volume for your packages to get the price you pay for shipping.
- It is a great advantage for you, if you combine as many of your packages into one shipment as possible.
You receive three packages in the same Air shipment. Package one is 1kg/2dm3, package two is 5kg/40dm3 and package three is 9kg/65dm3.
If you look at the price chart, each of the packages indevidually would cost:
Package 1 – 185 NOK
Package 2 – 540 NOK
Package 3 – 799 NOK
Total all packages: 1524 NOK
Instead, we calculate the three packages combined, and it gives us: Total weight/volume = 15kg/107dm3
In our example, the volume is crucial for the calculation, and the total price combined is:
1060 NOK plus 2 x 45 NOK Package Fee = 1150 NOK.
You save almost 25%!